Frequently Asked Questions


It is important to remain informed with the most up to date information as laws are constantly changing. The following links will take you to the Hawaii Department of Health website.

Have Other Questions? Contact Us ยป


What do you need to apply for a 329 card?

  1. Qualifying Debilitating Health Condition

  2. Certified by a physician/APRN

  3. Valid I.D. as shown below:

  4. Valid Drivers License issued by a state of the United States, or

  5. State photo identification card issued by a state of the United States, or

  6. Valid passport

  7. Minor patients without any of the above identification may submit an original birth certificate with a unique identification number issued by a state of the United States โ€“ please visit the Social Security Administration for more information about the unique identification number.

Growing Medical Cannabis

Only REGISTERED patients and caregivers who are in compliance with all aspects of the medical cannabis program can be protected, as applicable. If you are growing medical cannabis and are not currently registered, you are NOT protected.

For more information click here the link.


Click here for a list of dispensaries and while your there, give us a review here!

Medical Cannabis Use & Restrictions

Click Here for a compilation of Medical Cannabis Laws & Rules in the beautiful State of Hawaii

Qualifying Debilitating Medical Conditions?

This can be one or multiple conditions that you have been diagnosed with. Click here for the most up to date list.

Are you Requesting a Replacement Card?

Lost your card ? No worries, click Here for help.