Frequently Asked Questions


Aloha! It is important to stay informed. These links will help.

Have Other Questions? Contact Us »


What do you need to apply for a 329 card?

  1. Qualifying Debilitating Health Condition

  2. Certified by a physician/APRN

  3. Valid I.D. as shown below:

  4. Valid Drivers License issued by a state of the United States, or

  5. State photo identification card issued by a state of the United States, or

  6. Valid passport

  7. Minor patients without any of the above identification may submit an original birth certificate with a unique identification number issued by a state of the United States – please visit the Social Security Administration for more information about the unique identification number.

For more information, click Here!

What are the rules for Growing my own Medical Cannabis?

Only REGISTERED patients and caregivers who are in compliance with all aspects of the medical cannabis program can be protected, as applicable. If you are growing medical cannabis and are not currently registered, you are NOT protected.

For more information, click Here!

what are the Medical Cannabis Use & Restrictions?

Click Here for a compilation of Medical Cannabis Laws & Rules in the beautiful State of Hawaii.

what are is a Qualifying Debilitating Medical Condition?

Here is an example of what are qualifying debilitating medical conditions:

  • ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis)

  • Cancer

  • Glaucoma

  • Lupus

  • Epilepsy

  • Multiple Sclerosis

  • Rheumatoid Arthritis


  • PTSD (Post-traumatic stress disorder)

  • Cachexia or wasting syndrome

  • Severe pain

  • Severe nausea

  • Seizures

  • Epilepsy

  • Severe and persistent muscle spasms

  • Crohn’s disease or IBS

For the most current conditions, click Here!

where can i use my card?

Here’s a list of dispensaries where you can use your 329 card.

Are you Requesting a Replacement Card?

Lost your card ? For more information, click Here!